Our team keeps growing, and we're looking for Canada's best Social Media experts to join us!
Marwick Marketing is a leading Premier Google Partner Agency in Squamish, British Columbia. We pride ourselves on being the trusted partner for hundreds of businesses in Canada when it comes to search marketing. We specialize in Search Engine Optimization and Google Adwords (Search, Display, Remarketing, YouTube, Mobile, and Shopping) in addition to Social Media Management, Website Design and complete Digital Marketing Strategies.
Our Social Media team is growing, and we are hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist (with a focus on Social Media Management) and Account Director to join our team. Candidates should have 1-2 years of professional experience in managing successful social media campaigns. The Digital Marketing Specialist (SMM focus) and Account Director position include working with Account Managers who manage a portfolio of clients. While the Account Managers are in a more client-facing role, while the Digital Marketing Specialist (SMM focus) works on the creation and execution of campaigns within the client team.
What You’ll Do
Social Media Specialist:
- Social media strategies, management and engagement on behalf of our clients using various channel such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn;
- Building and nurturing relationships with client’s customers, industry influencers, and partners thru multiple channels;
- Conduct SMM audits on onboarding, six months, and twelve months milestones;
- Build a 6 or 12 month SMM plan based on the clients' goals;
- Create and manage social media ads: asset creation, targeting, budgeting, and reporting;
- Make monthly proactive recommendations to clients;
- Attend internal strategy meetings and some client meetings.
Qualifications & Attributes
- 1-2+ years working on successful SMM campaigns;
- In-depth knowledge of SMM platforms such as HootSuite, Planoly, Facebook Ads Manager;
- Be up-to-date on all the latest SMM tactics;
- Abilities to create and generate new content from various website sources ;
- Capable of speaking to audiences using various voices (client brands);
- Ability to provide insights and strategic recommendations to achieve project objectives;
- Basic design/Photoshop skills;
- Outstanding copywriting and communication skills (strong written and verbal English);
- Results-driven, energetic, resourceful and proactive with superior interpersonal skills;
- Degree or Diploma or equivalent work experience.
- Strong customer service with ease to maintain client relationships
For the right candidate, we will provide a good salary, benefits, a fun and relaxed office environment in Squamish and excellent opportunities to grow.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying